Friday, April 18, 2008

First post.

I've been meaning to set up a website for my photography but I don't feel like paying for one right now and I definitely don't feel like taking care of the upkeep at the moment so, since I already had a blogger account, I decided to experiment on here. I know how to code html on my own but for some reason it won't allow me to code it in the blogger template.. something about XML sumpin sumpin.. So, considering the lack of patience I have as of late, I gave up. Quickly. hehe Basically, please excuse the poor appearance of this blog at the moment. It'll look all misplaced and bland until I figure out what the heck I'm doing.

Anyhoo, I'm not a pro or anything of that sort but I do love to take a bunch of photos. More of a hobby at the moment, but I'm hoping to gradually change my little hobby into something more. My favourite things to photograph are fashion, portraiture, animals, some landscape and abstracts. I dabble in photo editing and I tend to photoshop much of the portraits I shoot to give them various iridescent effects. I do take photographs of others and have already set up a couple of photo shoots with some friends and family. I have a bunch more set up for the near future. If you are interested in having photos taken (as I am building a portfolio) I would be more than happy to take your photo. I do make-up as well. I normally do all the make-up for my photo shoots.. so, if this is a problem for you.. you might want to consider looking elsewhere. I will definitely take a photo of your pets as well as I can spend lots of time snapping up pix of our furry little loved ones. I'll probably change this later on.. but that's it, that's all for now. Ciao ciao.

No comments: